Monday, January 16, 2012

Okay so today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, now that was a "MAN"!!! My manager and I were just discussing how he was only 39 and yet had accomplished so much! 

My apartment is a mess, my dog smells foul. I brushed his teeth cleaned his bed and there is still a foul odor coming from him and now I'm at work and there's a foul odor coming from Necropsy. Can I not escape the mess and stench?!!!!

We have the Westminster Annual Dog Show coming up where my job has a booth and we also have our quarterly board meeting coming up where we have to present to the board everything we have been working on this quarter and somehow right now all I want to do is crawl under a rock.

I have not been doing my Zumba exercises regularly and haven't been sticking with good eating habits and I am feeling a little bit burnt out.

I have been such a crabby patty since Saturday afternoon and now my daughter not feeling well on top of things isn't helping. I am looking forward to seeing friends this weekend and only hope my disposition and energy level improve by then, as well as my daughter's. Also getting an alert from my bank that my funds were insufficient before I even got to work isn't helping either! So now I am in "F-it!" mode, where I am tired, not in the best of moods, and my eating habits are in full bloom, in addition to the stench from necropsy I can hear them sawing!!! Ugh just haven't been dealing well last couple of days and everything feels out of control & messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment