Monday, March 26, 2012

Yet Again: A New Dawn... A New Day..

Sorry I fell off of blogging for a while. I have not stuck to my mini goals. However I have been still pushing myself to take baby steps. I have been trying to do more and more with my daughter. Deciding house chores get the back burner. Went Saturday to 2 different playgrounds with my little girl and then took her to the Bronx Zoo. Did laundry yesterday but then took my little girl to The American Museum of Natural History, which is pretty much her home away from home since she goes there so often with her Grandmother. We saw the butterflies exhibit, the African Mammals, The Hall of Biodiversity and so much more. My daughter is wonderful she makes friends everywhere she goes. She made a friend on the bus to the Bronx zoo. She made friends in the cafe at The museum, last night when walking our dog she got a free plum from the fruit guy on our corner, met a family with a 4 year old boy named Harrison. a lovely family! then got a free transformer spaceship from her friend, the man who works at the newspaper stand on 86th Street & Columbus. She loves to run up to people and say "Hi guys!" with such enthusiasm, it's hard for anyone to resist her charm. She also made a boy friend in the hall where the giant whale is at The Museum of Natural History. They were both playing with a touch screen together and having a ball.  Our pet beta fish "Ruby" seems to be a bit under the weather. she had some kind of peeling or what looked like wet tissue coming off her back fin. I cleaned her water & fed her and she looks a little better but I am still concerned, wondering if it was a fungal thing or what. I am physically tired but have enjoyed the quality time i have been spending with my daughter. I wonder as she gets older what her interests will be and how her personality will continue to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment